samedi 4 juin 2011

Make-up addict


A few weeks ago, I told you I wanted a Tiffany & co bracelet. Actually it's pretty expensive and I'm kind of a frugal lady. I found a similar one at American Eagle Outfitters for about 6$. What do you think about that? Hehe.

Right now, I'm really into make-up. I just saw a video on YouTube and the girl was showing a Yves St-Laurent nailpolish in gold pink ($24). I NEED IT!!! #140, for your information. I also NEED a Yves Saint-Laurent golden gloss in Golden Ireverence #43 ($30). Maybe, I'll find cheaper version somewhere. I'll let you know. And don't tell my boyfriend I'm craving for luxury make-up. I have everything I need in my make-up but I don't know why I always want more. And most of the time, I don't even have time to put make-up on in the morning. I do it once I'm at my job, in the bathroom.

1 commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...